Who is the best qualified and has BAPRAS and BAAPS in my area where is Brighton England
Many thanks for your question.
Mr Paul Banwell FRCS (Plast) is an internationally-known Consultant Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon and is renowned for his plastic surgery skills. He holds clinics in East Grinstead (our Clinic base), Tunbridge Wells, Brighton, London and Haywards Heath and charges £130 for an initial consultation (this includes further pre-op consultations as required).
Please note that your consultation will be with Mr Banwell himself and not a nurse or advisor. Mr Banwell’s Senior Aesthetic Nurse, Judi is available (by appointment) should you wish to see her too for general advice or for non-surgical, anti-ageing treatments. Mr Banwell’s Aesthetician, Aimee is also available (by appointment) to discuss non-surgical treatments including body contouring and laser hair removal. The clinic also has a psychotherapist available for support both pre and post operatively. The Banwell Clinic has been recognised as one of the leading cosmetic and skin clinics in the country and were Finalists in the MyFaceMyBody Awards 2014.
Mr Paul Banwell FRCS(Plast):
- is a Full Member of BAAPS and BAPRAS - the main two recognized bodies for cosmetic and plastic surgery in the UK.
- holds an NHS consultancy position as Lead Plastic Surgeon for Sussex Community Dermatology Services.
- founder and former Head of the award-winning Melanoma and Skin Cancer Unit (MASCU) 8 years ago at the famous Queen Victoria Hospital.
- has been awarded the FRCS(Plast) designation which means he has completed at least 10 years plastic surgery training (in Mr Banwell’s case, he has over 15 years Plastic Surgery experience).
- is also on the GMC (General Medical Council) Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery.
- was listed as one of Britain’s ‘Top 100 Doctors’ by the Sunday Times Magazine.
- is listed as one of ‘Tatler’s finest’ in Tatler’s Beauty and Cosmetic Surgery Guide as best for Breasts, tummies, scar treatments & labiaplasty.
- lectures around the world on cosmetic surgery and skin health and expert judge for national aesthetics awards
- regularly quoted in the media for expert comment (Telegraph, Daily Mail, Elle and Red magazine)
I am happy to discuss any questions you might have and to arrange your first consultation with Mr Banwell. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Personal Assistnt to Mr Paul Banwell