Maverick TV - Progress Works
Heath Mill Lane
United Kingdom
B9 4AL

Questions & Answers

Can you recommend a fat transfer specialist plastic surgeon, i have a dent/crater behind an old gynecomastia scar on my left side/nipple. I would like this revised/improved and understand fat transer/grafting maybe the best option. If anyone can recommend someone near London/Essex.

Sorry to hear that you have been suffering!

   We are currently making a TV show that aims to correct botched beauty treatments and feature corrective procedures. We want to help put it right for free! We work with Cosmetic and Reconstructive plastic surgeon Dr Vik Vijh.

I would like to know more about your experience -  I have more details on my profile, but please feel free to get in touch. My email is [email protected] / 0121 224 8464.

Best wishes,


Assistant Producer

Back to Questions & Answers

Choose your country:
America Site   UK Site   Australasia Site   Spanish Site