Invisalign Invisable braces
Your Invisalign treatment consists of a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that you change every two weeks for the next set of aligners. Each aligner is individually manufactured for your teeth, and your teeth only. As you replace each aligner, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position prescribed by your dental practitioner.
What’s more, a virtual 3D treatment plan (ClinCheck®) shows the series of movements your teeth will go through over the course of the treatment. This allows you to see upfront what your teeth are expected to like at the end of the treatment. From the results of the ClinCheck, your custom-made, clear aligners are produced especially for you.
If you’re ready for a smile that transforms your appearance, Invisalign is your answer. Although there are many choices out there, no other treatment works as comfortably as Invisalign.
Invisalign is the best way to transform your smile without interfering with your day-to-day life.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Invisalign Customised: Your dental practitioner take impressions of your teeth from which your personal custom-made aligners are produced.
- Invisalign is Effective: Even before your invisaling treatment is finished, you’ll begin enjoying the benefits of a better smile. Teeth alignment will start right from the beginning.
- Invisalign aligner are Removable: Invisalign aligners can be remove to eat, dring, brush and floss, or for special ocassions.
- Invisalign are Comfortable: Invisalign is confortable as there are no metal brackets or wires to irritate your gums or the sides of your mouth.
- Clear: Invisilign aligners are virtually invisible so hardly anyone will notice you are straightening your teeth.
See also Orthodontics