Stephen Handisides

Founder and TV Personality, Stephen Handisides · Browse Experts by Town

Ask our Beauty Experts a Question or Search a Topic. Enter your town to see Experts in your area.

Or Browse Experts by Town

Choosing a Surgeon

Only a qualified plastic surgeon or dermatologist should be performing dermabrasion surgery. It may be hard to find someone offering this treatment nowadays as laser and chemical peel procedures are more popular. We have plastic surgeons from Harley Street in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and many other locations around the U.K.

To find a surgeon near you visit our Find a Specialist Directory.

Page Number:

Latest Articles and Answers from our Experts